Friday, June 8, 2007

タイトル

Alright all, here's a quick update before my internet time runs out at the cafe that I'm at. I've uploaded a few more pictures, but not really much to look at. I moved my photos to another site as Yahoo Pictures is shutting down. There aren't any captions yet, but my favorite new picture is that of the tanuki. It looks like a raccoon. Check him out! I've been answering "friends wanted" ads all morning trying to find some young Japanese people to hang out with while I'm down here. That, my friends, is the best way to learn a language. I have a couple of responses and I'm hoping to meet one of them today. We'll see! I'll try to take more pictures today and upload them when I get the chance.
More exciting entries to come, just be patient!

- Derek

I went to a Sega arcade last night. I won a BIG plush doll thing of the Qoo mascot. See? Here's a picture. My doll isn't that big, but still... He's so cute! You put in batteries and he kicks his feet and wiggles around. Qoo is the best drink ever. I drink one every day. Apple flavor. Now with 20% real apple juice!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That big blue creature-thing makes me want a snowball! Yumm. Be safe with your new friends!!!!!
<3

Debbie :) said...

What's up with the picture of the cute little bunny and the gun?? Is it General Woundwort?

Unknown said...

I wanna hit up the SEGA arcade sometimes. Maybe kick some ass in Guilty Gear. You know who this is, man. ;3